Exponential Audio has just released Version 1.0.1 of NIMBUS. There are several fixes and improvements in this version, including:
- A bug has been fixed in which preset names with diacriticals were not properly displayed.
- Small modification of Preset/Keyword popover menus. The current selection is now blue, to make it a bit easier to see.
- Several new presets
- Fixed a bug that occurred when adjusting reverb delay in either of the tempo modes.
- Added detection of Sibelius and Dorico
- Improved selection of relevant parameter pages when a parameter is adjusted on a remote worksurface
- Changed link to download area to use https format, since ExponentialAudio.com now uses a secure certificate.
- Other internal changes
This version is available to all license holders at absolutely no charge. You can download it here.