Bricasti M7 Control
Now Your Hardware Settings Live In Your Session
Now have the convenience of a plug-in while using your Bricasti M7 hardware reverb unit.
Exponential Audio have been working with Bricasti Design to create M7 control, which gives all the convenience of a plug-in when using your Bricasti M7 hardware reverb unit.
Now use both Exponential Audio plug-ins and Bricasti hardware in the same session with this simple yet powerful control plug-in.
Plug-in Formats :
Mac: AAX 32/64, VST 32*/64, VST3 32*/64, Audio Units 32*/64
Win: VST 32*/64, VST3 32*/64 AAX 64 (only Pro Tools 12.5.1 or later)
*Support for 32-bit AU, VST and VST3 has been discontinued. Please upgrade your workstation for continued support.
Win 7, Win 8, Win10. Multicore processor in excess of 2GHz is recommended. 2GB RAM or more. Display 1024 x 768 or greater.
OS X 10.6.8*, 10.7*, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11. Intel only. Multicore processor in excess of 2GHz is recommended. 2GB RAM or more. Display 1024 x 768 or greater.
*Support for OS X 10.6 and 10.7 has been discontinued. Please upgrade your operating system for continued support.
- Edit your M7 hardware live from within your DAW.
- Write and read automation to the hardware from within your session.
- Save and recall presets and send them to and from the hardware unit.
- Store all settings within the control plug-in.
- Share presets with other Bricasti users via the control plug-in.
- Minimal system load.
- Bricasti M7 Hardware unit - IMPORTANT this is a control plug-in and makes no sound, you must own a Bricasti M7/M7M hardware unit to use it.
- MIDI interface
- iLok2 or iLok3 required
$99 / €89 (Look for specials when purchased with other products).